The 10 Step Marketing Plan
The reason most small business owners fail in their marketing, is that they don’t know where to start.
To help we created:
The 10 Step Marketing Plan for Small Business Owners and wrote a book about it, here are the 10 Steps:
- Step # 1 - What You Do – have a clear message about you and what you do.
- Step # 2 - Your USP – What is unique and special about what you do.
- Step # 3 - Your Brand – Not just your logo, colours and fonts, what you stand for – your culture.
- Step # 4 - Your Contact Details – Clear and precise details on how you can/want to be contacted. This includes your website, email address, telephone number and location address.
- Step # 5 - Your Website – Your prospects and customers will be looking for you and your website, probably on their smartphone. Your business needs a website even if it’s just one page.
- Step # 6 - Your Social Media Presence – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Be there or miss out!
- Step # 7 - Your CRM – A Customer Relationship Management system where you keep all the data about your customers and prospects.
- Step # 8 - Market – Who are you contacting?
- Step # 9 - Message – What are you saying?
- Step # 10 - Media – What media are you going to use?
You get a free copy in your Welcome Pack when you join The 3B Club, or you can purchase a copy here for just £4.97.